Sunday, November 21, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

Thank you Carol at happyexpressions for the Stylish Blogger Award! I am touched you thought of me! Please check out Carol's site she does some awesome cards and has a beautiful blog.

Now, this award does come with some rules and I have to pay it forward:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

Ok now 8 things about myself in no particular order:

1. I make yummy cakes and cookies, love to bake
2. I hate being cold
3. I love sparkle and glitter
4. I love animals and in particular dogs (I have two Makk and Maggie)
5. I make all my clothes (other than sweaters)
6. I love people that have a good sense of humour
7. I am not fond of moody people
8. I wish I could live in England (in a house like the little Rosehill Cottage in the movie The Holiday)

I am off to choose my 8 people to award this to :-)

No comments: