Sunday, May 15, 2011

Girl Caroling in the Snow


Love this Joanna Sheen image of a little girl caroling! I decided to
make 3 green 5x7cards and enter them in the thecraftypad challenge Holes. I used metallic gold cardstock for the base
and mounted my images and sentiments on green card. I added extreme glitter paint
to one image.

I used 3 different edge punches to make holes on some green cardstock strips
and added a gold strip to each and used Holly stickles to make dots.
I popped up the images and sentiments with dimentionals.


I added a strip of gold peeloffs (with different designs and holes) to each card!



3 comments:

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Oh this is gorgeous - Joanna Sheen is our sponsor this week too and I fully agree her stuff is just adorable! Thank you for sharing and taking the HOLES challenge with us this week at The Crafty Pad Challenge Check back with us on Sunday to see if you’re a lucky winner & our next challenge theme. Fair winds & following seas, The Navy Wife.

aqualeiga said...

Adorable! Great to see a JS image used for our HOLES challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD, as she is our sponsor this week. Hugs, Ali x

Lorraine said...

Lovely. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.