Sunday, July 24, 2011

Silver and Black With Plaid Christmas Wishes


I made this silver metallic 5x7  card for the http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com/ Plaid challenge and the http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/ Must have an animal in it. I used a Lets Play digi image from Phindys Place and paper pieced it in a black and white plaid print. I painted the dog and suit with extreme glitter paint. I chose two silver and black sparkle prints from the Glitter Stack. I added a plaid strip with a smaller strip of metallic to lap over the join. I popped up the image that I had added to a metallic backing and did the same to my sentiment.

3 comments:

Pami said...

What a great Christmas card Cat, very different in silver and black but very effective! Thanks for joining in with our Animal Magic challenge at Fab n Funky this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

StephC said...

Lovely card! So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

CarlaKH said...

How neat is this! Striking indeed. Thanks for joining us at CCC!