Saturday, November 26, 2011

Cats Throwing Snowballs in the Snow

I found this cute vintage print of cats. I made a 5x7 card and used 2 different prints
for the background. I divided them with a red ribbon. I backed the print with red then creme card and popped it up. I added glossy accents to the snowballs and all the holly berries for added dimension.I made this card for the http://fairytale-challengeblog.blogspot.com/ challenge Christmas and the http://www.phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com/ A Sprinkling of Snow.

6 comments:

Bianca said...

What a fantasic Christmas card! I love the layout and the colours you have used. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Becky said...

this is a nice idea for a card. i like the card very much. thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. hugs, becky

Carol Ric said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hello a very beautiful christmas card and a great design.

Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
**Karla

Catherine said...

Fab vintage card! Thanks for joining us at Phindys Place this week...

Ann English said...

Love this cats and love the vintage look!

Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge.