Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Thank you Card in Blue

I made this 5x7 Thank you card for the Challenge 81 at sugarbowlblog.blogspot using a Gale's sketch
and the optional Theme of Stripes or plaids.I used a gorjuss stamped image and colored her with copics.
I added some glitter to the flower in her hair. I popped her up on some glittered cardstock backed in blue. Used a striped blue background and a dotted ribbon. Added a brad at each side. I cut out a paper flower from La Pashe and stamped my image onto a white circle on a blue backing.

3 comments:

Carol Ric said...

Adorable! The papers are great. What is La Pashe? I love the flower!

Catherine said...

Love the blues in this, so pretty....

Kiki said...

Your card is fantastic! Love the blue colour and the papers you've used. Great take on the sketch, too.

Thanks so much for playing with us in The Sugar Bowl.

Have a fabulous weekend.

Hugs, Kiki