You Tube Videos

Loading...

Thursday, May 24, 2012

PolkaDoodles 3rd Birthday


I made this card for the polkadoodle challenge 3rd Birthday.
I used the polka doodle cd all around everywhere. I used 3 different papers from the cd and glittered the flower side for my 5x7 card.


I popped up my image with dimentionals and did the same with my greeting. I added some gel coloring to the image as well. I added 3 flowers with rhinestone centers to one corner.

Hope you ca see the glitter, it looks really pretty close up!

4 comments:

HappiExpressions-Carol said...

Super cute! Great card for a teen.

shell said...

Gorjuss card hun, thanks for joining our 3rd birthday celebrations at Polkadoodles.
Shell xx

Nelly Shaw said...

great card, thanks for joining the birthday challenge at Polka doodles, Nelly X

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

A beautiful card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge