Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Two Cards Same Image

 
I just got the Tatty Christmas cd. Such cute images and what a fun cd! I Love this image and made two different cards. The4 first 5x7 card was made with two different prints, one I embossed. I added a red ribbon down the middle. I outlined parts of the print with stickles glitter and popped it up on the card. I added my greeting, popped too. I used 4 prima flowers to make 2 and added a rhinestone to each.

 
The second 5x7 card was again done with two glitter prints but added a gold ribbon at the seam. I added some stickle dots on the ribbon. I outlined part of the image with stickles glitter and popped it up and did the same with my greeting.
I entered these cards in the ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/november-card-challenge.html challenge Sparkle

2 comments:

Carol Ric said...

These are adorable!

Sheree said...

Both cards are beautiful!! You have mastered colouring with Copics and I am sooo envious!
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog a while ago..I am finally trying to catch up!
Am looking forward to your submissions on The Outlawz..you rock!
Hugz,
Sheree