Saturday, July 27, 2013

Christmas in July Challenge


I made this 5x7 card and added a pretty christmas backing paper to which I added stickles to the flowers. I did not have a big enough piece so cut it in have and added some card plain and printed to fill in. I used this cute mouse image colored and stickled for sparkle! and backed it and popped it up, stamped my greeting and popped it up too. Love these cute mice! I entered it into the following challenge:
polkadoodle.blogspot week-30-challenge-christmas-in-july





3 comments:

Carol Ric said...

Such a cute adorable card! I love this!

alethea said...

This is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Polka doodles!!! HUgsxx

Roxann said...

This is a darling Christmas card! I just love House Mousies. Just popping in to say "hi" and see what you have been working on.
Hugz,
Roxann