Thursday, August 12, 2010

Summer Fun Card Challenge and TuesdayTaggers



This is my card for the Summer Fun Card and the Tuesdaytaggers Challenge This reminds me of playing at the beach with my sister.
I used a blue card layer with a patterned cardstock to look like sand at the bottom on a 5x7 card. I stamped
the image with stampin up stamp set Seaside Sketches. I colored it and left an edge around for a shadow and I colored it meld with the background.


I popped up the image with stampin up dimentionals.


I stamped Thinking of You with chocolate ink.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great summery card. Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week x

Zoechaos said...

Yes this is just how the school holidays in summer used to be endless blue skys without a single cloud, wide clean empty beaches where we could play safely building castles and exploring rockpools. this is sunshine love it! thank you for sharing with us at TT this week. xx Zoe

Sally H said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your sunshine with us at TT this week!