Friday, August 27, 2010

Throwback Thursday Princess Challenge


I made this 5 x 7card for the Throwback Thursday Challenge using the Tinkerbell cricut
cartridge and "Princess" theme. I made a hot pink card with a black cardstock layer.
I cut my tinkerbell at 4 1/4".





I used a pink gel pen to highlight wings and color her dress and shoes.
I used Donna Dewberry glitter paint on the wings and white on shoes.
I painted whites of eyes and used a gel pen to color them.



I stamped the greeting from stampin up on pink, layered it on black and popped it up.



I placed tinkerbell on a soft pink circle and then I cut
out little flowers. I added rhinestones for flower centers.

5 comments:

Carol Ric said...

Sooo adorable! Love all the sparkle and flowers. Great job!

Shorty Creations said...

Super cute card!!! I love Tink in pink! She really pops with the black background. I'm a new follower and I think your projects are so inspirational. Thanks :)

girlia said...

This is really cute. Love the color combination

Raven B said...

I love her outfit. Super cute card.
Hugs,
Raven

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

Great job!! I LOVE this card!!

TFS,
Jen
www.purplescrapbooker.com