Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A is For Anything Goes Challenge

This 5x7 card was made for the abcchristmaschallenge A is for anything goes as well as Tip Top Tuesdays Anything Goes!
I made a red card and added a green base. I cut a strip of green and of red and applied it to the base. I used a cute vintage image with two little tots holding up Santa! "Hands Up Santa" they cry holding their little guns (shocking!) on him as he comes down the chimney. I  mounted the image on red cardstock and mounted it up with dimentionals by Stampin up. I used a gold metallic gel pen to go over the words on the image and to draw a design on the green strip. I mounted the greeting on red cardstock and popped it up with the dimentionals.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely image, perfect Christmas colours, Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge! hope you continue to play throughout the year too!

and you could play along with Tip Top Tuesdays challenge of Anything goes this week too! your card is perfect for that too! hugs Samantha :0)

Carol Ric said...

Great card! love the image! I still don't know how I missed seeing this in my dash board.

Dorte said...

Wonderful traditionel Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time. Hope to see you for the B challenge too.
Dorte x

Caroljenks said...

What a fab, fun card .....if not a little controversial ;) A real smile raiser :)
Love your layout.

Thanks for joining us this week for our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

Carol x

PCM said...

Great colors on your card. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week.