You Tube Videos

Loading...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lets Go Dotty Challenge


I made the 5x7 card for the Winter Wonderland Challenge Lets Go Dotty. I made a green card and added a print base which had a lot of red berry dots. I cut a strip of green and of red and used my cuttlebug to emboss some dots on the red and then colored the raised dots in gold metallic. I found a vintage image of a girl in a dress with dots and mounted it on red and popped it up with dimentionals. I put the greeting on
red cardstock and used dimentionals to pop it up as well.

2 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh such a gorgeous creation and fabulous dots, thank you so much for sharing it with us at Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

HappyExpressions said...

Beautiful card! Love the DSP you have used. Great job!