You Tube Videos

Loading...

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Wishes

I made a 5x7 mustard card. I tore some blue and a print to make the background "seaside". I stamped the image and colored it with prisma pens. I cut around image to make a shadow and popped it up. I stamped the greeting backed it in blue and mustard card and popped it up as well.
I made this card for the http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/  anything goes and the http://papersundaes.blogspot.com/  Halloween or Fall

5 comments:

Shanna Shands said...

Very creative. Thanks for joining Paper Sundaes.

Carolyn L. said...

Your card makes me want to go walk on the beach and feel the breeze. Great layout and I liked that you popped the image. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular.
Hugs,
Carolyn

Michelle B. said...

So nice! I looks like they are kicking real sand! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday!

Nina said...

A really great card you have made! Wonderful motiv and a great idea to pop the girls up :)

Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week. Hope to see you again :)
Hugs, Nina.

Nina said...

A really great card you have made! Wonderful motiv and a great idea to pop the girls up :)

Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week. Hope to see you again :)
Hugs, Nina.