Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tilda Armed With Prezzies

I made a green 5x7 card. I embossed a red cardpiece with snowflakes and added a
punched card strip at side. I added a strip of green cad with multi colored ribbon on top. I colored Tilda with copics and added some glitter. I popped her up. I stamped my image and colored it. I backed it in red and green and popped it up. I added red stickles to side trim and to red berries on greeting.
I entered this card in the 
fabsbigchristmascardschallenge something shiny or snowflake. 
and Christmas Card challenge at

7 comments:

Fab said...

Such a lovely card, thanks for joining my Christmas challenge. X Fab

StephC said...

Very pretty! So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

Shanna Shands said...

Super cute Christmas Card. Thanks for joining Paper Sundaes.

Unknown said...

Oooh, this is sooo pretty.The embosssing really adds a lot. Thanks for sharing with our Crafting When We Can Challenge :)

April said...

What a great looking card! I am so glad you stopped my the CWWC challenge blog to show it off?

Poppet said...

Wonderful card Cat, love the simplicity of it. The different colour layers and embossing work really well.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

CarlaKH said...

Such a cute Christmas Tilda card! Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!