You Tube Videos

Loading...

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Anything Goes card Challenge


I made this 5x7 card for the onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com and
their Anything Goes Challenge and also for the stampchallenges.blogspot to Stamp something and has to have pink. I made a pink card and added a
piece of blue cardstock. I used some blue and white stampin up ribbon.


I used a stamp by Elizabeth Bell called
Good Book. I colored her with a mix of copics and colored pencils. I used a metallic silver pen on her silver heart chain.
Then I cut her out and attached her to some black cardstock. I stitched
around the black cardstock with the silver metallic pen as well. I popped it up with dimentionals.


I added some Prima flowers with a pretty blue/pink rhinestone centers.


I cut the letters and tiny flowers on my cricut using Lyrical Letters. Glued
them to a black cardstock stitched with silver metallic pen. Popped it up with
dimentionals.

4 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

love the use of the black base card for the sentiment and the image such a refreshing change and it really sets the image of so well in fact the image pops out off the page
Kate x

ladyjanet_56 said...

what a lovely card lovely colours too, thanks for joining in all this fun at OSCC, Janet

Francesca said...

Thanks for joining us at OSCC for our 2nd birthday celebration with this wonderful card
Hugs
Francesca

Pattie said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something for our stamp something with some pink challenge!