Saturday, October 30, 2010

Anything Goes card Challenge


I made this 5x7 card for the onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com and
their Anything Goes Challenge and also for the stampchallenges.blogspot to Stamp something and has to have pink. I made a pink card and added a
piece of blue cardstock. I used some blue and white stampin up ribbon.


I used a stamp by Elizabeth Bell called
Good Book. I colored her with a mix of copics and colored pencils. I used a metallic silver pen on her silver heart chain.
Then I cut her out and attached her to some black cardstock. I stitched
around the black cardstock with the silver metallic pen as well. I popped it up with dimentionals.


I added some Prima flowers with a pretty blue/pink rhinestone centers.


I cut the letters and tiny flowers on my cricut using Lyrical Letters. Glued
them to a black cardstock stitched with silver metallic pen. Popped it up with
dimentionals.

2 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

love the use of the black base card for the sentiment and the image such a refreshing change and it really sets the image of so well in fact the image pops out off the page
Kate x

ladyjanet_56 said...

what a lovely card lovely colours too, thanks for joining in all this fun at OSCC, Janet