Saturday, October 16, 2010

Give it a Vintage Look Challenge


I made this 5X7 card for the Winter Wonderland Challenge The challenge is to make a vintage inspired card. I chose a green embossed cardstock for the background. I added a digital vintage image and attached it to a red cardstock background. I popped it up with stampinup dimentionals.



I stamped the greeting and embossed it in silver and popped it up.



I used the cuttlebug to emboss a green strip of
cardstock. I drew on part of the embossed design
with a silver metallic pen and added red
stickles for the berries and dots. and attached it to the card.











2 comments:

Carol Ric said...

Beautiful!

downrightcrafty said...

A true stunner, absolutely gorgeous and a perfect creation for our challenge at Winter Wonderland, hope to see you back for the next challenge too
Hugs Kate xx