Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sketch Card Challenge


I made this 7x5 card for the sketch Challenge at stampsruschallenges. I made a pink card with a
lilac textured cardstock insert. I cut two different prints from a glitter stack.
I used my gypsy to make and cut a frame from dark pink cardstock and
cut a strip that I embossed dots on with my cuttlebug.


I colored Tilda with copic's for the skin and prisma
pencils for the rest. I added a silver sparkle
gel pen to the swirls around her. I put the
frame on the image and "popped" it
up with dimentionals.



I added a matching flower to the top left with a pearl center.



I stamped my greeting in purple and mounted it
on dark pink cardstock. I added a small matching
flower with a pearl center.










4 comments:

Carol Ric said...

Adorable! Great job on the coloring! Love it!

downrightcrafty said...

what a sweetie and beautifully coloured
Kate x

Laura said...

What an adorable image and you did an awesome job with her.Thanks for joining us at stamps r us

Marilyn said...

I love the Magnolias & you've done a great job with your card!
Lovely card - your papers & embellishments complient the image perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.