Monday, October 4, 2010

Christmas Card Challenge



This 5 x 7 card was made for the Weekly Christmas Card Challenge . It was for your favorite Christmas movie or any Christmas Card. I wanted a vintage theme and went with red, tourquoise and a very pale light green.


I used a sweet vintage digital image which included a Christmas greeting, a doggie and two little girls, sisters I think.
I mounted it on cardstock and "popped" it up with
dimentionals.



I used the cuttlebug to emboss snowflakes on the cardstock. I used a
satin ribbon to cover the seam. I added a strip of red over the strip of light green cardstock and added red rhinestones, three on one side.


And one red rhinestone on the other side.




2 comments:

Carol Ric said...

Adorable! love it!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, love the image that you have used! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!