Saturday, November 6, 2010

Anything Goes Challenges & More



I made this 7x5 card for the justmagnolia special monthly Challenge Anything Goes as well as morethanfavors Wacky Wednesday Challenge and incywincydesigns and lexiscreations all Anything Goes. Also
entered in dotties-wonderful-world anything Christmas.
I made a pink card base. I used some printed cardstock from my glitter
stack for the background. I cut some metallic gold cardstock and applied some
more of the same glitter print and a piece of another matching print.


I cut a strip of brown cardstock to cover the seam. I added
3 gold rhinestones to each end.


I used a Tilda with star stamped image. I painted the the skin and hair
with copics and the rest with pencils. I embossed the star in
gold metallic and made it thick for added texture. I painted the wings with extreme glitter paint. I popped the image up with dimentionals.

.

I stamped the greeting and 3 dots on brown cardstock and
embossed it in gold metallic. I mounted it on gold
metallic cardstock. I added 2 prima flowers
with gold rhinestone centers.

6 comments:

Carol Ric said...

Very cute! I like the paper you have used. great job!

Nikki said...

Cute Card and Great l/o
Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT
Also don't forget to leave some comments on the DT's Blogs to be one of the lucky 3 winners
you don't have to comment on all but the more you do the better your chances are :) GOOD LUCK!!

More Than Favors said...

this us so cutey! I really love the colors! Thanks for joining this weeks Wacky Wednesday Challenge at More Than Favors.

Happy Crafting,
Paula
morethanfavors.blogspot.com

Karen Mortensen said...

Great card! Thank you for joining us this week. The best of luck in the draw! xx

Dena said...

What a darling Magnolia card!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Paddington fan said...

Great Tilda card! Thanks for joining us at Lexi’s Creations this time for our ‘Anything goes’ challenge and good luck, love Jacky x