You Tube Videos

Loading...

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tilda Red and Green Sketch Card


This 5x7 red card was made for justmagnolia.blogspot sketch challenge and craftsandmechallenges.blogspot Add some Glitter and pollycraftchallengeblog A Glittery Christmas as well as lexiscreations.blogspot Traditional Christmas Colors.
The background print has another print on the other side and I cut it
for that one but funny thing I turned it over and saw I had a perfect cut with
a greeting on the paper right where I needed it! So I used that side and
changed my colors. I used a holly berry print from a Christmas stack and
cut two pieces and put them on a green card background and attached to my card.


I used a Gift Wrapped Tilda image and colored her with
copics and colored over the wrapping with rose extreme glitter paint.
I popped her up on a green oval card with a red card at the bottom and then
applied it to a slightly bigger red oval cardstock. I popped it up with dimentionals.


I used some prima flowers with green rhinestones in the center. You can see
the greeting below on my Ho Ho Ho background cardstock. I added 3 red rhinestones at the top.

3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

love how she is sat in the frame and those papers are delish
Hugs Kate x

HappyExpressions said...

So very pretty! I love it! Great job!

gina g said...

Fabulous creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our Challenge. luv gina xx