Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pearls with Tilda Happy Holiday Card


I made a 5x7 pink card and applied two christmas prints from a christmas stack. I added a strip of green to cover the join.


I designed my greeting on the computer and printed it on white
and added it to a green card background. I used dimentionals to mount it on the card. I put some pretty pearls down the green strip.


I used a stamped Tilda image and colored her with copics.
I used extreme glitter on the snow and the coat trim and
used a green glitter pen on the gift trim. I cut a frame with my cricut
and popped up the framed Tilda with dimentionals.


I entered this card in abcchristmaschallenge X is for xmas.

5 comments:

Carol Ric said...

Adorable! Again the coloring is super! Great job!

Jan Hennings said...

too cute..love the colors, stamp and pearls!

Carissa said...

Lovely card. Tilda is adorable in her pink coat and your paper selection is a perfect match for your image. Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge. Hugs, Carissa

Jayne Hayward said...

Lovely dp and image used which has been beautifully coloured.

Thanks for joining in with us over on ABC Christmas Challenge

Jayne xx

Carol Ric said...

Your blog is beautiful and I would like to award you with the Stylish Blogger Award! Please go to my blog copy and paste into your blog.