Monday, November 15, 2010

Silver Black and Rhinestone Card


I made a black 5x7 card and used two prints from a glitter stack
for the background. I used a strip of black cardstock to
divide them. I added rhinestones to the strip. I stamped my greeting
on black in silver and heat embossed it. applied it to metallic silver cardstock
then to black and popped it up. I made 3 inchies with black and silver
and applied to the bottom half with popups. I added a rhinestone to each inchie.
I entered this card in the following
onestitchatatimechallenge - your favorite color
craftsandmechallenges.blogspot - add some glitter
thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge - sparkle and shine
onestitchatatimechallenge - your favorite colors



7 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Gem said...

Cat this is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with our Favourite Colours challenge this week over at One Stitch at a Time! Hope to see you again! Gemma :)

Carol Ric said...

Very pretty! I have that paper stack and it really is a beautiful set of papers. this card is gorgous!

Choccy said...

Such a gorgeous card !! My fav colours had silver and black in there too ;O)

Thankyou for sharing with us at OSAAT for our favorite colour challenge. Good Luck !

Choccy x

Curly said...

Wow stunning monochromatic card,
thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 109 Sparkle and shine,
Good luck,
Hugs Bridget ;) x.
SCSC DT

Unknown said...

Very pretty in monochrome. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT

gina g said...

Fabulous monochrome card Cat i love the colour. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge. luv gina xx