You Tube Videos

Loading...

Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Tree Tilda Card


I made a 5x7 card for the christmascardchallenges inspiration challenge #49 and the anythingchallenge Emboss it. I cut the base (a pretty glittered tree
print) from a Christmas stack. 


I stamped my greeting on white cardstock and embossed it in gold.
I put it on a strip of green card and mounted it
on the tree print base. I added 2 gold and 1 green rhinestones to the side.



I colored a stamped Tilda with Cracker image in pinks and greens with copics.
I used metalic pens on the ornament and cracker as well as the end of her hat.
I cut a frame with my gypsy and cricut and used dimentionals to pop up the image.

3 comments:

HappyExpressions said...

Another beautiful card!I love that image! Your doing great with the copics!

sue said...

beautiful card thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Kathryn said...

You did so well to emboss the title, mine always end up unreadable, good stamping technique! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, K x